More HELP needed - opening format SW Java

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Jul 29 12:39:43 UTC 2003

Ingvild,
Try renaming and removing the first ".sgn", so that the hidden ".sgn"
remains and the file is named properly.

Alternatively, you can change your Windows Explorer so that you can see
the extensions and work with them.  I am using Windows 98SE.  I don't
know what version of Windows you are using but it may be the same or
similar.

In Windows Explorer, Choose "View" from the menu, then "Folder Options".
Select the "View" tab.
In the box in the view tab look for "Hide file extensions for known file
types."
Deselect that option.
Click OK

Bill