diagonal planes

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Jul 29 14:06:11 UTC 2003

So this is one type of diagonal plane - the one I have named '2'.
Then there is another one, which I have named '1'

In NSL we have quite a few signs that are in both of these palens at the
same time:
HOUSE is done with the sides of the hands toughing as in roof, and going
downwards,
BOAT (attached) has fingertips op middle finger, ring finger and little
finger toaching,
PLOW has fingetips of midlle finge, index and thumb touching (you get
there from 'BOAT' by rotating the arms inwards 90 degrees)

Not to set off a big discussion, but ...

Ingvild