More HELP needed - opening format SW Java

Tue Jul 29 15:23:09 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 29, 2003

SignWriter Java requires the extension .sgn to be in lower case
letters...not all caps, like in DOS....so when you move a DOS file
named HELLO.SGN to the SignWriter Java folder, before you open
SignWriter Java, rename the file to: hello.sgn

I hope that helps! Please tell us if you have solved the problem -  Val
;-)