ASL Sign: Pass-It-On...

Wed Jul 30 14:49:35 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 30, 2003

Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> I like number 5 as well. It is simple and to the point. SMILE.  Thanks!

Actually, Stuart, there is still the issue of applying those symbols to
the name of your Deaf organization, named "Pass-It-On Services"... Take
a look at my attached GIF... Since your Deaf friends know ASL, and this
writing is for "everyday use" and not for research, I have taken away
the palm facing information with extra handshapes, placing the movement
symbols to each side of the body...I believe that Deaf people who know
that sign, will be able to read the sign just fine, and this looks less
complicated for the name of your organization. Do you agree?