International code for Norwegian Sign Language and others...

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Jul 9 09:56:49 UTC 2003

Yes, regarding the placing in the ISO and as computer work, this is all
right. But for a librarian, the question should be: 'on which shelf do I
put this book so it can be found?' For non-fiction litterature, the
standard is the Dewey system. 'Goldlilock' in ASL should go as fiction,
along with other children's storeis. This means that a library might have
a shelve for fiction written in ASL, probably just beside fiction in ASL
on video. This is a library science project, and one that need to be
solved. - My personal problem with the National Library was just an
excample.