Just noticed ... (followup to previous email)

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Mon Jul 14 19:36:43 UTC 2003

Thank you, you must be overwhelmed with work, so it is good that you think
ths will be fun.

BTW, the handshape as used in the sign ('who'?) is 'righthanded' as oposed
to the one listed underneath, which seems 'lefthanded'

Ingvild

SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA skriver: