a new computer for Charles...;-)

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET
Thu Jul 17 00:12:43 UTC 2003

Or a version of Linux/BSD with an X version of DOS.  I tried it on SuSE Linux and it worked.  I have a dual boot Win98 and Linux system.  I'm sure something like that could work for WinXP or Win2000 so you can have a Linux or BSD partition you use for DOS.  Or even use an old DOS and make a DOS partition that you can boot into.  Those will work without having to buy Virtual PC.

Just a thought.

Stuart