ASL Sign: Pass-It-On...

Mon Jul 28 15:30:04 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 28, 2003

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Number 5 is a beautiful one, simple and neat. And as far as I can see,
> it
> is fully possible to write using SW DOS with the use of the little
> pieces
> (under my +-key, but it may be somewhere else with other keyboards)...

I am glad you like Number 5, Ingvild...I do too! Number 5 has been
written by hand from the beginning...It is quite easy to write by
hand...Hump-Hump-Slash-Slash...But when computers came along, we didn't
have the space in the computer programs, years ago, for all those
symbols, so this was one that got left behind... Val ;-)