CD Series 2002 - meaning of ASL phrase

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Tue Jul 29 12:47:37 UTC 2003

   Stefan,

Buster says "hi" but it looks very much like "take me for a walk." :-)

Thank you for your kind words about the CD's.  Of course, Valerie made
the literature for them, worked with the printer on the copying and
packaging, and distributed them.  I was in awe when she gave me my copies.

I have no idea what that phrase means.  Your guess on "CD" looks right.
I have never seen that sign myself. As to the first sign, all I can
think of is "real", "true", or "tell."  None of those makes sense with
the rest.

Does anyone else know?  Charles?

Bill