More HELP needed - opening format SW Java

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Tue Jul 29 13:08:08 UTC 2003

Thanks for your suggestion, but even if I can see the file extension, I
cannot remove it.

And I've tried to set the opening of the .sgn files to automatically open
in SignWriter.jar, but this is  not recognized as a program ..

Ingvild