diagonal planes

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 29 14:12:29 UTC 2003

Let's try this one.  I'm having to load it in SW as my graphics loader isn't working.

The question is how to write "boat" in ASL.  I'm deliberately tilting the hands at a 45 degree tilt up, as if one were signing "our boat went up and down".

It's complex, but seems to be the only way to sign it.

Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG> wrote:
SignWriting List
July 29, 2003

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> Do you agree with the frontview - spelling -
> sideview seems to be easy to understand - but I tried to write the same
> positions from frontview -

Yes, Stefan. You have captured, from the side view, what the symbols
mean, from the front view! Well done! Val ;-)