HELP needed - saving format for SW Java

Tue Jul 29 14:40:54 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
July 29, 2003

Ingvild Roald wrote:
> Thanks - why did not I think of that???

Smile....Because using the SignBank Lessons Database as your source for
information is a new idea! But I am building that Lessons Database for
a reason...it is searchable...so when you search for the word
"transfer", it looks in all of the manuals that are in the
database...so you are doing a broad search on several manuals at one
time...And I added the SignWriter Java manual to the SignBank Lessons
Database now, so you can scroll down to see all the titles of the
manuals that are included...