SW in Sign Language Studies, volume 3, no.4, Summer 2003, pp. 393-430

Fernando Capovilla capovila at USP.BR
Tue Jul 29 19:33:11 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie and dear SW friends,
I am very glad to inform you that Gallaudet University Press has just released a new issue of the outstanding Sign Language Studies (Volume 3, number 4). On ages 393-430 you will find an article of ours presenting research & development in Brazil (Dictionary, Encyclopedia, Cheremic search system, & Multimedia SL-based communication system for quadriplegic deaf), which includes, of course, the importance of SignWriting in our work as scientist researchers, psychologists and educators. I hope you enjoy.
With my best regards. Warmly,
Fernando Capovilla
University of Sao Paulo