ASL Sign: Pass-It-On...

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET
Wed Jul 30 16:26:30 UTC 2003

Yes, I was looking at that last night trying to do it in SW Java (like you
said, a new symbol would be helpful SMILE).  I like how you did it. In my
first attempt, I was keeping the first movement, but it probably is
understood without it. One question.  Should there be a simultaneous
movement mark under the hand movements to show that they move out at the
same time?

Thanks,

Stuart