SignWriter MAC 5.0 Posted on Web!

Stuart Thiessen smt_sw at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Jun 3 22:16:36 UTC 2003

It sounds like there is a problem with the code that defines a page and what
fits on a page.  I've been doing some reading up on the Java programming
language and remember that part from my reading.  So maybe that's where it
needs to be looked at. Hmmmm.

Stuart

erer=http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.1/download.htm> l