techincal problem

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Jun 12 12:21:10 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

I don't have a clue about how to install SignWriter on my MAC and I'm
getting desperate about it! I'm not good at installing programms and
....  I guess I'll need some help.
Could you first tell me if the new SWJava replaces completely
SignWriter... do I have to have both in order to be able to type SW ?
What do I have to do first ?? (oh my god!! I' sorry to bother you with
such basic problems!!)

Maybe I should ask Daniel Noelpp to give me some help installing it!!
He's the one living the closest to my place so that might be the best
solution..  What do you suggest??

Hope to hear from you soon

Take care

Anny