Signs for countries

Tue Jun 17 19:54:41 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 17, 2003

Dear SW List Members:
I will be taking the week off. I hope to be back on Monday. But thank
you, Mohamed for these great signs...We could type them in SignWriter
Java, and make a screen capture, and then paste them as GIFs into
SignBank, to start a special dictionary. Then we can create PDF files
of the special dictionary of names of countries and regions...very
valuable! I have a question for Malta....Is the sign Mohamed wrote used
in Malta?... It would be good to check with people who live in each
country, to find out the signs they use...But you have started a great
list, Mohamed - and I hope others will start posting their signs too...