summary litteracy projects around the world

Daniel Noelpp d.noelpp at GMX.CH
Thu Jun 19 12:57:37 UTC 2003

Hello A-Claude and Anastasia

A-Claude has sent her question to the mailing-list, not to
Valerie. Everybody on the mailing list has gotten A-Claudes
letter. That's no problem.

And, by the way, Valerie is not well now. She told us that
she retires for a few days. So, A-Claude, I think you'll need
a little patience, but she'll answer the soonest possible.

> I received your email in error.  I don't know how I received it but I did.
> This is not Valorie's email address.  Her email address is
> Sutton at SignWriting.org
> I hope that you get through to her.

Daniel

Bitte l Ê^Ú heln! Fotogalerie online mit GMX ohne eigene Homepage!