SIGNWRITING France?!

Fusellier Ivani (Wanadoo) ivani.fusellier at WANADOO.FR
Thu Jun 19 15:46:55 UTC 2003

Hi! Anne-Claude;

I can answer your question briefly because I've been working since two years
on the "state of art" about "notation systems of sign languages" in my
university course.
You can contact Patrice Dalle dalle at irit.fr the one responsible for the Sign
Writing project in Toulouse but I can advance that the project did not take
place in the schools. He can inform you better than me.
Another information: there is a new project "on sign language graphic forms"
which will soon beginning and some researchers are very interested in the
application of Sign writing in Europe.
I'll give you the contact of two persons responsible for this project:
Brigitte GARCIA: bridge.garcia at wanadoo.fr
Dominique BOUTET: ckrebs at cybercable.fr
I would like give you more details informations but time is running off this
year cause I'm working hard on my Phd thesis that I have to present
"normally" on December.
Best regards,

Ivani Fusellier-Souza

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IVANI FUSELLIER SOUZA
Universit Z  de Paris 8
SAT- Sciences du Langage
02, rue de la Libert Z   93526 - Saint-Denis - CEDEX
Adresse personnelle: 97, Bd Soult - 75012 - Paris
Tel: 01 43 41 38 51
Portable: 06 61 53 70 66
Mails: ivani.fusellier at wanadoo.fr et ifuselli at hotmail.com