summary litteracy projects around the world

Fri Jun 20 19:02:21 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 20, 2003

Dear SW List Members, Daniel, Ivani , Anne-Claude....
What nice messages. Yes, Daniel is correct that I have been trying to
rest a little - Thanks for that, Daniel.

But after trying to force myself to rest, I find I am better if I am in
touch with the world - Isolation is not good for anyone! So I am back a
little sooner than expected - smile....

And guess what? I received another message from another person in
France. Someone I have never met before. And they also wish contact
now. So let me find that message and get back to you all soon -