"From children to children"

Tini Pel tinipel at ONLINK.NET
Fri Jun 27 14:58:48 UTC 2003

To the List, Jerry, Ms. Allen's class in  Albuquerque,

What a joy to  read and see the pictures accompanied the stories.
 I have made a print out and when our sessions start again in September I will show them to our children.
 How old are your children Ms. Allen, the drawings are great!!!! Will you please tell them how wonderful they are and that we like to see more of them?

Just wonderful Jerry, that thanks to Valerie , the children can express them selves not only in their drawings but writing as well and have a person like you to place it on the web for everyone to see!!!! Is there more to come? I hope so.

Just great and thanks,
Tini, from Canada.