Downloading Java 1.4.1...

Mon Jun 2 01:39:59 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 1st, 2003

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> 1) I think that I can get the program as "freeware " ???
> 2) I run Windows 98  and Windows XP  on different Computers - can you
> please
> tell me, which download would be the best - or do I different ..

Stefan - In case you are still having problems, you need Java version
1.4.1, which can be downloaded from the SUN web site...please see
attached GIF. I am a little surprised that Windows XP doesn't have a
way to be automatically updated? The Mac world has something called
"Software Updates" that automatically updates you as new versions are
developed...but anyway...visit this web site: