How to open SWJava on WinXP?

Mon Jun 2 02:05:19 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 1st, 2003

OK...these are the system requirements we are dealing with now...

1. SignWriter DOS
Works on Windows 95, 98, 98se, ME...
Does NOT work on Windows 2000, NT or XP...
(But it can, if you purchase Virtual PC)

2. SignWriter Java
Works with Java 1.4.1 or later...
on Macintosh, Windows and Linux

3. SignBank 2002
Works on Windows 98 or later
and Mac OS 9 & Mac OS X

So I guess we all are going to have to learn the ups and downs of
getting Java 1.4.1....That is a new world for me, since we are
automatically updated on the Macintosh...

Val ;-)