Re(2): Downloading Java 1.4.1

Borg Karl at MRI karl.borg at GOV.MT
Thu Jun 12 08:12:00 UTC 2003

Hello Val,

Thanks very much for quick reply! Oh I see I can understand now about java.
Thanks for explaining me about it! Also thanks for congratulate me on our
newly-published Maltese Sign
Language Dictionary which includes SignWriting, yes I am ud of it!! I am very
exciting that you one day will post some informations about our newly-published
Maltese Sign Language on web site of signwriting that everyone in the world can
see that!

Regards the printing, yes I manage to print the signwriter, first I opened an
old file (which I did in sw44) in sw java and then I moved the signs from left
by clicking the "Type words" (not "Type Signs") and then put cursor on left
margin and click space bar and it moves to right, I moved it on every line and
then I printed it and it worked! smile....

You can tell them on the sw list about it if someone unable to print with left
margin.

Regards

Karl  ;-)

Valerie Sutton  (6/11/03  2:34 PM):