summary litteracy projects around the world

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Jun 19 10:48:56 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

I'm trying to put things together... making summariers of the different
experience of SW litteracy projects around the world in ordre to write
my small paper on "SW and matalinguistic skills". I contacted presonnaly
Cecilia Flood and Stephan Woehrmann to have informations on respectively
the Albuquerque and the german litteracy project.

In a previous message, you told me there were six SignWriting projects
you ncould told me about:  Brazil, Germany, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia,
Spain and the USA. I checked on the Sw site if I could find the 3
reports mentionned for each of these litteracy project... but most of
the time I could only find the first one... is there any way I can find
this information somewhere?
Could you also please give me the e-mail address of the "reference
persons" for the other countries you mentionned? I thank you in advance!

Hope to hear from you soon

Take care

A-Claude PRELAZ GIROD