Fwd: teach children a simple Bible verse in sign language

Sun Jun 29 16:22:11 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
June 29, 2003

Can someone answer David? He is not on the SignWriting List, so be sure
to send the answer to him privately, as well as to our List...Many
thanks everyone - Val ;=-)

Begin forwarded message: