AW: halfcircle

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Fri Mar 7 14:48:11 UTC 2003

  Hello Tini and listmembers,

  yes  I understand your problem :-)) a long time agowe discusse reading and
writing angel-hands - and I decided to follow the principles which are
documented in the wonderful "Signo Escritura" book from the Parkhursts -
;-))

  Just look for the thumb - ;-))

  Stefan ,-))

  attached you find a document illustrating the meaning of the symbols for
this handshape (# 54)

  I will be teaching " Lerning how to read GebaerdenSchrift for the whole
weekend." So I will be back on the list on Monday ;-))

  -----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----