french - swiss handshapes

Marc Girod / Anne-Claude Prélaz girodmarc at VTX.CH
Fri Mar 28 12:33:38 UTC 2003

Dear Valerie,

Didi you get my fax OK ?? This sheet is the official paper from Swiss federation of the deaf (fench speaking part of Switzerland)... I just checked before sending it to you... to see wether all handshapes where there...  and actually I notice there's nothing for our datylology /M/ /N/ and /T/... I
didn't notice anything else missing... but I'll check once more with your SSS -> and tell you which  are the one missing! (+ for the numbers)

No hurry!!! take time to enjoy life!!

 and take care

Anne-Claude

Valerie Sutton a *crit :