AW: half circle

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Wed Mar 5 23:15:26 UTC 2003

Hi Tini and list,

thank you for your question - yes I agree it helps to know where to perform
the movement - since the sign is associated with "heaven and God" I would
probably look up and move the head up as well ( like in #1)

You asked about "top view"- hm - there  is no "top view" - ok - there is no
special rotation symbol - but you don ±²  need any - ;-)   because you can see
the handorientation at the startposition - back of hands outside and in the
end back of hand towards  the signer - thumbs inside -
>>From my point of view this would be possible  "natural variation "   Would
be interesting to read Stuarts description --

.... by the way I like #3 because of the "natural flow" of the movement -

Stefan ;-))

attached you find a German sign for heaven - that probably influenced my
interpretation

  -----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----