movement writing

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Mon May 5 09:56:27 UTC 2003

Thank you Stephan,

this is actually something for the classes that all Norwegian deaf
children take in Rhytmic and Drama since they cannot take the ordinary
Song and Music-classes - this may be the way to open up for Sign Writing
itself, since it does not touch the sensitive question of Sign Language ...

Ingvild