Norwegian SignBank Files ;-)

Mon May 5 13:54:31 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 5, 2003

Thank you, Ingvild, for your Norwegian SignBank files. I received your
zip disk on Friday, and your SignBank opened on my Mac with no
problem...It will be easy for me to transfer your Norwegian signs into
the more modern version of SignBank and send it off to you...

For those on the SignWriting List who have entered signs into SignBank
long ago, but then SignBank itself changed, and you want to transfer
those old signs into the newer version of SignBank...I will be happy to
do those transfers for you personally...SignBank went through a lot of
changes very quickly, and it became confusing for everyone...so I am
happy to help...

I am so impressed with your work in Norway, Ingvild!