Finnish Questionnaire about SignWriting

Wed May 7 19:09:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 7, 2003

Dear SignWriting List Members:

I just posted a new web page on Finland:

SignWriting in Finland
http://www.SignWriting.org/finland/finland.html

Niina Rissanen, Sign Language Interpreter StudentĀ at Diaconia
Polytechnic in Turku, Finland, has created a questionnaire for her
research and needs SignWriting users input. I promised to fill out the
form myself, and I hope others will too...You can download the pdf or
Word document on the web...just go to the new web page above...

Thank you, Niina, for doing research on SignWriting!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages