AW: New Signs

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat May 10 05:44:06 UTC 2003

Hi Charles and friends,
thanks for your message-

right now we are in the middle of a new workshop "learn ot write SW"  which
is basically a course to get a quick und profound platform to be able to use
the SW4.4 Program.

http://www.gebaerdenschrift.de/read/Kurse%20an%20der%20VHS.htm      here are
some photos - ha !!!

Your attachment shows that we can send attachments as .sgn  files - which is
an advantage if we deal with long documents. On the other hand - you have to
have the SW4.4 program in  use to be able to look at the document.

Well I just made a gif for you so everybody from the list should be able to
look at your signs-

I guess that 5 SW-scribes would use slightly different spellings - would be
interesting to find the "Gute Gestalt" ha

I am very happy to read the one and other  spelling discussion . As soon as
there is a little more time I will jump into your discussions - ... Stefan
;-))
  -----Urspr ^?^? gliche Nachricht-----