EVENTIDE

Sun May 11 01:23:11 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 10, 2003

On Saturday, May 10, 2003, Jerry Spillman wrote:
> Cyberjer.com and the Sign Poetry Site are pleased to present another
> fine poem in ASL/Signwriting by Tini Pel! "EVENTIDE"  can be viewed
> at: http://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg16.htm

Dear Jerry and Tini!
Thank you for this beautiful document...a piece of art... It is a
blessing that you continue to work together...Tini telephoned me the
other day (thank you, Tini!) and we discussed how wonderful you have
been, Jerry, to do the web design for us all these years...And Tini -
thanks for all the literature in SignWriting....Val ;-)