movement - writing : piece for two

Tue May 27 23:02:54 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 27, 2003

Your PDF documents are wonderful, Stefan! Especially with the new
Acrobat Reader version 6.0, which is free for download on this web page:

I strongly advice everyone on Windows XP or Mac OS X to download
Acrobat 6.0, since you can rotate the pages, and Stefan's documents
were wide (landscape), and you can rotate them and view them at
different angles - I love Acrobat 6.0!

Val ;-)

PS. I wonder...I have heard from both Stuart Thiessen and Mark Penner
that they have Macintoshes, and therefore would enjoy trying SignWriter
5.0...Are there any other people who have access to a Mac? I could post
SignWriter 5.0 for download, and then teach you all how to convert your
documents to better looking graphics - we can convert entire SignWriter
DOS dictionaries into better looking graphics quickly, but are there
more than two people who have Macs on the List? ;-)