New update to SignBank coming...;-)

Mon May 19 21:05:33 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
May 19, 2003

Dear SW List members, Ingvild, Stefan, Penny, Siv, Stuart - all of
those who are using SignBank...

I know some of you are planning to use SignBank but have not quite
gotten started - I am sure there must be a devine plan! As a new
database program, some of the problems are being solved now - Todd, our
programmer, is coming tomorrow morning to fix an important "bug" I
found...Once that is fixed, I will be posting the new version on the
web - and I can send those who have purchased SignBank a new CD with
the new version, if you wish...

In time, SignBank will become too large for downloads...so I will be
creating PDF files of the dictionaries inside SignBank, and posting
those on the web for people....

I am glad you like the new Dictionary Library, Stefan! Thanks for your
unending energy and support!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org