SignBank - writing documents ??

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Sat May 31 21:46:05 UTC 2003

Hi Valerie,

excuse me to ask once again - but I feel still unsecure -

You wrote ...

" We do have written SignWriting literature, plus we need more. Want to
help? I am starting a SignWriting Literature Database in the next year,
which will work inside SignBank software, and will have volumes of
literature in SignWriting from different countries. So the more
literature written, the better!  "

When we will be able to work with SignBank in the future - we will have to
paste lots of single signs into the dictionary in the first phase -
but - then ??

I understand that we can look up sign by sign . We will be able to print out
collections of special signs but contrary to the SW44 program we will not be
able to write "normal" SW documents but will still work with SW44 - or
hopefully some kind or windows-based version of it -??

or - is there the possibility to write documents - within SignBank just as
we do with the SW44 program but the advantage will be the better graphic
quality - or the fact that SignBank is not based on DOS  --

Stefan ;-))