New Sign Poetry Posted

Tue Nov 11 19:01:01 UTC 2003

Dear SW List:
On November 4th, Jerry Spillman posted a message to the SignWriting
List, and for some reason, it did not come into my email box...I was
searching the Archives today, and found Jerry's message there...so
please excuse my silence...This is sooo exciting, Jerry and Tini! Thank
you for the excellent posting of poetry written in SignWriting! For
those who missed their message, here it is again...a sample is below...

--------

 From Jerry Spillman
jzs at XMISSION.COM

Dear Valerie and List,
Tini Pel and Cyberjer.com are pleased to present a new Poem in Sign
Writing:

"The Soldier", by Casandra McColman, for your enjoyment and use at:

http://cyberjer.com/signpoet/pg17.htm

Please enjoy this fine work. A download of the original .sgn file is
available from that page.

Jerry Spillman

Webmaster, Cyberjer.com,
SignPoet Site
swp at cyberjer.com

The first page, as a sample, is attached...