AW: How to add pictures in SignBank?

Wed Nov 12 19:13:32 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 12, 2003

Stefan Woehrmann wrote:
> So as soon as you will describe how to get started with creating the
> folders that are needed I would like to participate in your "SignBank
> course number 23???  Excuse me for asking basics that you already
> tried to explain several times! I know !!!!

Dear SW List, and Stefan!
Nice to hear from you, my old friend, and I hope you received my recent
email messages to you? I know you have been very busy teaching
SignWriting all over Germany - congratulations on that!

I am happy to introduce SignBank For Everyday Use...

Before I start explaining some of the new features, I would like to
point out to Adam and others who are new to SignBank, that there is a
resource of information inside SignBank called the SignWriting Library.
There are instruction manuals inside the Library. You can search for
specific questions.

HOW TO ACCESS THE SIGNWRITING LIBRARY TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION
1. Start SignBank
2. In the SignWriting Library, type in the Search field to find your
answers...or...
3. In the SignWriting Library, click on the manual entitled "SignBank
2002"...(see attached GIF).
4. Scroll down to the end. Pages 92-100 are entitled "How to add signs
to SignBank"....etc...