Tini Pel's Honor of our poem - Silence

Denny Lancaster faeriekeeper at COMCAST.NET
Thu Nov 13 23:30:15 UTC 2003

Tini Pel has taken our wee poem Silence and written it in SignWriting
which we appreciate very much.  A wee bit about Tini and SignWriting
is also included at this URL:  Tini requested that it have a white
background
which we were happy to do.  The poem is in six panels in a gif format with
a transparent background for ease in copy, if you wish.

http://www.faeriekeeper.net/poetry3a2.htm

Your friend,
Denny Lancaster

--
Denny Lancaster
"May the force be with you, for the truth is out there!"
"The Faerie Keeper"
mailto:faeriekeeper at comcast.net

Isabella Rose - Touched by a Wee Angel Supporters Award
"Show someone you truly care and honor a child in Heaven."
http://www.thesitefights.com/cherubs2/Isabella/index.htm

Kindred Spirits-The Faerie Keepers Si'de
http://faeriekeeper.net/spirit.htm

Outgoing mail is checked with Norton
Anti Virus System Works 2003