Raw data from Bluefields

Sat Nov 15 20:21:03 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 15, 2003

Dear SW List and James -
Thank you soo much for this interesting report, and also for your
printed copy of another report that you sent to us, by postal mail. I
am in the process of gathering your reports together, to try to create
one large PDF document so that all of us can read about your work in
Nicaragua as a whole...you have accomplished so much, James, it is hard
to keep up with you! I will announce when you can download a copy of
the new PDF about Nicaragua...

Thanks so much for all you are doing...Val ;-)