Lessons in SignWriting Textbook posted on the web...

Tue Nov 25 19:31:08 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 25, 2003

Dear SW List members:
I just posted on the web, a new PDF document, which is the complete
Lessons in SignWriting Textbook (Book One ;-)

It includes all 15 chapters (that have been in the book for years).
Unfortunately, it is a large PDF file (around 18 mb). I had trouble
reducing its size in Acrobat, because of the large amount of graphics.
In time I will try to rectify that problem, but for now, for those like
Anny in Switzerland, who are translating the book, you now have a
complete text to refer to....(download number 4)...or you can also read
it directly on the web (number 1)....see attached GIF...Go to this web
page:

Lessons in SignWriting Web Directory
http://www.SignWriting.org/lessons/lessonsw