update of SW computer info requested

Barack barack at NWLINK.COM
Thu Nov 6 16:58:22 UTC 2003

Hi James and Judy,

Just am taking an opportunity to say HI to you again and let you know the
status of our decision for the KENT SCHOOL DISTRICTS Hands Up Clubs to offer
$$ support to ESCULITA DE BLUEFIELDS.  All for of the Kent Schools voted to
support Bluefields as our Outreach Program this year.  We are excited about
this project, and have already begun collecting funds at  my school
(Kentwood) and Kentlake.  The other two schools have fundraisers planned
throughout the year (as well as the 2 mentioned here).

Anyway, a check will be coming to you in the fairly near future.... schools
are VERY particular about how fundraisers are handled and we have to wait
until they release the funds.  We have collected well over a $100 and are
presently doing a fundraiser that will add to that.  I hope that you will
see the first check sometime during this month.

Also, the clubs are wondering if there are items that they can collect and
send to the school itself.  They are wanting to make the "connection" with
the school.  ARE THERE ITEMS WE CAN SEND? Or is it better to just send $$?

The students have visited your website and are fascinated by it.

We all hope this finds you both well.  By the way Judy, Barbara Bernstein is
coming to my house for dinner tomorrow night.  I told her HI from you and
she said she owed you a letter.  I hope you got one :-).

We are excited at the opportunity to "make a difference" (at least a small
one) at Bluefields!

Polly Barack
ASL Teacher
Kentwood High School