Write ASL? Research

Tue Nov 11 20:40:23 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 11, 2003

Adam -
Did you know about the Deaf Perspectives on SignWriting Video Series?
Deaf people, in ASL, explain their opinions on video:

Deaf Perspectives on SignWriting
http://66.27.70.149:8080/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=8.0

Funny though...I knew them all before email and personal computers...so
I do not have all their email addresses... but if you need the video
series for your research, I have a used copy of the 2 videos (without
the booklets) which I could donate to you, if you would like...it is
all in ASL and the Deaf opinions are "very energetic"......see attached
GIF description... Val ;-)