AW: QUESTION ASL signs for Next, Previous

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Tue Nov 18 16:46:47 UTC 2003

Hi Ingvild, Valerie , and Listmembers ,

I agree with your statement.

I found these variations while looking at videos, CD ±±  and TV ...

Have a look at the attached gif -

All the best

Stefan ;-))

-----Urspr ÿÿ gliche Nachricht-----
Von: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]Im Auftrag von
Ingvild Roald
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. November 2003 11:18
An: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Betreff: Re: QUESTION ASL signs for Next, Previous

I don't know about ASL, but in NSL you would need to be on the same
time-line for the two. As 'this page' is a specific event, the sign for
but in NSL the movement would be like that in no 3, but backwards, that
is, a small curve, regardless of wether the main hand actually goes over
the passive hand or not.

Ingvild