Regarding SignBank Lessons....

Wed Nov 19 21:47:04 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
November 19, 2003

Dear SW List, and Annie -
How nice to know you are reading these messages so carefully -

You are right. I am in the process of updating the lessons web pages
right now. That is why I am suddenly silent, trying to get all those
pages onto the web plus into new PDF documents that incorporate the
added chapters...so thanks for being so on top of things...

I will announce when a real document is ready to go..but at least it is
good to know that the chapters are done in my computer...now the issue
is getting them into your computer - smile - ha!

Val ;-)

PS. How are things going in French Switzerland, Annie?