Another question:)

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Oct 2 09:41:22 UTC 2003

Nana,

>From the main SWDOS screen, type "Alt+F" to select "File".

Type "E" to select "Export".

Then follow the prompts!

Sandy

-----Original Message-----
From: SignWriting List [mailto:SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA]On Behalf Of Nana
Dumitra
Sent: 02 October 2003 11:14
To: SW-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA
Subject: Another question:)

Dear SW List,

Thanks for all the great suggestions and ideas about the dictionary set up
and for the help with the membership. As far as I can see it my computer
skills (or better lack thereof J) might be a greater challenge to me than
SW.

My question for today probably sounds very ignorant, sorry: if I have a file
in SW DOS, how do I make it an jpg file that I can send it e.g. to this
list?

Thank you,
Nana