About .jpg

Thu Oct 2 16:01:39 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 2, 2003

Dear SW List, Nana, Sandy, Daniel...
You are right that GIFs are better for SignWriting diagrams...But maybe
Nana doesn't own a graphics program that can create a GIF? They are not
as common as you would think, actually...

So what are the programs on Windows that can create the GIF format?
Photoshop (which costs a lot of money)....Perhaps CorelDraw? That costs
money too...any free programs that you know of?

Val ;-)