Finnish Towns

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Oct 8 19:25:10 UTC 2003

I'd want to comment on this, but that would have to wait until I'm back
home on my own comuter with the sw-program. I think I see another
solution, using horizon line, if we want it that detailed, but with a
simpler but incorrect solution for evereday use, if our Deaf people find
that is the best. The American spelling is not our sign - it's almost as
spelling 'much' for 'meget'.

Ingvild