Finnish Towns

Wed Oct 8 20:54:47 UTC 2003

SignWriting List
October 8, 2003

Actually, Charles, I was suggesting not adding anything new at all, and
only using symbols we already have...But Ingvild felt we needed
something more...so we must leave those decisions to the Deaf in Norway
and Finland...just as long as I continue to supply the entire Research
Use set of symbols, they will always have something to choose
from...and I will not be involved with their decisions as to which
symbols they want for everyday use...Power of choice is in the hands of
the Deaf people in each country...smile...Once I have completed the
SSS-2004 ro research (or 2005 at the rate I am going), I will retire
and leave the decision-making to everyone else! Val ;-)